People everywhere love bacon. It’s definitely one of America’s favorite foods an it isn’t just a great breakfast food, it’s perfect at any time of the day.
You can wrap it around steak, put it in a sandwich, or place it on the side of your pancakes and eggs. The classic diner food has become a staple in homes around the country.Just like this baby, once you have bacon, it’s impossible to forget about it.
The only problem with bacon is that everyone wants it to look exactly like it does in pictures, but it almost never looks that good.
It’s easy to either undercook orovercook bacon. It can be gummy or crispy, but it’s hard to make it that perfect balance of crisp, crunchy, and chewy all at once.
Don’t worry, though we have the solution! Learn how to make picture-perfect bacon with thesimple tutorial below!
- Baking rack
- Baking tray
- Cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
- Cover baking tray with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 370 F.
- Spray one of the bakingracks with cooking spray.
- Drape five pieces of bacon in between each slit of the rack so that the bacon creates a wavy shape. Use your fingers, a bamboo skewer, or a butter knife.
- Put the tray on the bottom rack and the bacon rack on the one above it.
- The grease will drip onto the bottom rack as it cooks the bacon.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until desired crispiness is achieved.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.