I am pretty sure I’m not alone in thinking that the best part of any birthday party is the birthday cake.
Presents are great and all, but blowing out the candles after a rousing rendition of “Happy Birthday” is a must at any celebration. As a result, I’m constantly on the lookout for new recipes that will put a new spin on a regular birthday cake, like this incredible n0-bake cake made from 24 ice cream sandwiches.
And when I spotted this simple recipe for a no-bake birthday cake using Oreos and Cool Whip, I knewit would quickly become one of my favorites.
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate pudding mix
- Mini M&Ms
- Chocolate chips
- Mix Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mix in medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Place layer of Oreos in bottom of cake pan.
- Spread layer of Cool Whip pudding mix over top of Oreos.
- Apply second layer of Oreos.
- Spread layer of unmixed Cool Whip over top of Oreos.
- Top with mini M&Ms and chocolate chips, as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is so amazingly easy to follow. And it’s perfect for someone like me who doesn’t necessarily have all the time in the world to bake a cake.
Watch the video below to see just how simple it is to make this no-bake birthday cake yourself. Will you be trying this for your next birthday party? Let us know in the comments.
PleaseSHARE if you love easy and delicious desserts like this!