Are you tired of biting into your favorite sandwich, only to realize that something’s missing? You know darn well you put bacon on that sandwich, but why isn’t there bacon-y goodness in every bite? It’s just un-American to have a BLT without bacon.
Well, never fear, the perfect bacon sandwich tip is here! We’ve got the key to incorporating your favorite cured meat into every bite. This will change the way you eat sandwiches forever!
Here it is broken down — lift up the middle piece and place one piece on top.
Then pull back the other two slices from the opposite end and place another piece of bacon down.
- Put tin foil over a baking sheet.
- Weave the bacon like described above.
- Place an oven-proof rack over the bacon.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet and brush the bacon with maple syrup.
- Bake for five more minutes.
- Top your favorite sandwich and ENJOY!
Well I don’t know about you, but I’m off to the grocery store to pick up some bacon so I can start perfecting my weaving skills!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/bacon-weaving/