I could eat buffalo chicken wings all day, every day!
It may have taken my taste buds a few years to mature, but now anything buffalo flavored is A-OK in my book. With that being said, I don’t often order the spicy wings when going out to dinner because although delicious, these bite-sized edibles are equally as messy (and let’s be honest, I’m already a bit of a slob, so I don’t need any help in that department).
But what if I told you that you could enjoy all the taste and flavor of buffalo wings without the added mess? And why stop there, let’s add some cheesy goodness into the mix! This recipe is one for the record books, and it’s definitely worth a try ASAP.
I give you…cheese-stuffed buffalo chicken!
I’m already planning on making this delectable dish for dinner tonight. Try the recipe below:
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breast
- 4 teaspoons of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- Fillet the chicken breasts, then salt and pepper both the inside and outside of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese inside each breast.
- Mix the hot sauce, melted butter, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 tablespoon of pepper together in a bowl.
- Brush the mixture onto each chicken breast.
- Cook in a frying pan for seven minutes, continuing to brush the chicken breasts with the remaining hot sauce mixture.
- Transfer the chicken breasts into a baking pan and cook at 350° until the internal temperature is 165°
- Serve with a side of ranch or bleu cheese and enjoy!