Who doesn’t love the sizzling hot flavor of a pile of buffalo chicken wings?
If you love spicy food, you probably can’t fight the occasional craving for a whole heap of these zippy tenders, but did you know that you can also use the same mouth-watering flavors in other dishes too?
For instance, you can convert your leftover chicken strips into this tasty tailgating dip.
Meanwhile,if you’re looking for a vegetarian version, why not try our crispy and irresistible Buffalo Cauliflower Bites?
These tasty, tangy snacks are just ordinary cauliflower florets, battered in a fluffy, airy crust, and then loaded up with plenty of that signature buffalo kick.
You can serve these bites with blue cheese and celery at your next cocktail party, or make them your kids’ favorite vegetable dishever at dinner time we guarantee, they’ll be asking for seconds.
Print out the recipe card below to try whipping these up at home.
- 12 cup corn starch
- 12 cup flour
- 12 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 12 cup water
- 12 cup vodka
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into 1-inch florets
- 13 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Blue cheese dressing and celery, to garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine corn starch, flour, baking powder, salt, water, and vodka. Stir well until a thin batter forms.
- Add cauliflower florets to the batter and toss until fully covered. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine hot sauce and garlic. Stir well and set aside.
- Fry battered cauliflower in oil on the stovetop, for 6 minutes at 350 degrees, until crisp.
- Drizzle cauliflower bites in hot sauce and toss well.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Check out the video below for more details and don't forget to SHARE with friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.